Six Emirates Tour in a Day
Show mobile voucher
Easy booking form
Last minute available
Best tour itinerary
Group discount price
Cash / Credit card
Free Wifi Access
- Visit UAE Largest & oldest 16th century forte castles
- Learn some of the city’s best-kept secrets from guide
- Pass by the pristine beach of Khor Fakkan, have a stopover at old-styled Friday Market
6 Emirates Full Day Sightseeing Tour
Explore UAE best attractions in a day tour with local expert professional guide
Enjoy some of the best of what the United Arab Emirates has to offer with this day-long tour that
takes you to some of the most popular attractions of six of the UAE’s emirates. The tour starts in
Dubai and ends at Fujeirah, and will take you through many sites of historic and cultural interest.
Some of the highlights of the tour include museums such as the Ajman Museum, which is housed in what
used to be an eighteenth century fort, and the Fujeirah Museum, whose exhibits comprise archaeological
discoveries dating back to as far as the sixth millennium, as well as the revered Al Badiyah Mosque, a
mosque believed to date back to the fifteenth century and which is the oldest in the UAE.
Tour participants will also get the chance to shop at the popular Masafi Friday Market, which is actually
open seven days a week, and offers a wide range of goods but is best known for its indigenous carpets from
places such as Iran and Pakistan. If you have only a limited time to spend in the UAE or want to enjoy a
quick overview of the country’s many great tourist destinations, the Six Emirates
Tour in a Day is the best choice.
Full day tour itinerary
- Pick from your location
- Dubai Creek
- Jumeirah Mosque (PS)
- Burj Al Arab (PS)
- Atlantis the Palm
- Burj Khalifa
- Jumeirah Beach
- Madinat Jumeirah
- Sheikh Zayed Road
- Sharjah Corniche & Qanat al Qasba
- Fish Market & Central Souk
- Islamic Art Museum
- Drive through Quaran Roundabout
- Ajman museum
- Ajman Beach
- Ajman Gold Souq
- Drive through Umm al Quwain
- RAK Queen Palace
- Stopover at Banaya tree hotel
- Bidiya Mosque
- Drive through ( Ras Al Khaima Red Dunes )
- Fujairah Museum
- Kashmir Art gallery
- Khorfakkan Beach
- Fujairah Fort
- Friday Market
- Drop off at your location
6 Emirates Tour Package
||12 hours full day
||Daily morning departure
||07:30 :-To-: 08:00 AM
||07:45 :-To-: 08:00 PM
||Dubai, Sharjah, Ajman
||Cold drinks, soft juice, water
||Air-conditioned, Neat seats
||Licensed & English speaking
Check Date To Book Tour
| Per Child
|| Per Person
Customize pick drop time
No booking credit card fee
instant confirmation email
24/7 Call whatsapp support
Which date you want book tour?
UAE City Sightseeing Tours
- Child ticket: Age 4 -to- 10 / Below 4 years are free
- All vehicles are air conditioner & clean comfortable seats
- Need 2 Persons booking, one person tour price with pick drop is 700 Dirham
- The above mention spots will have 15-20 minutes stop to visit and photography
- We do accept cash also, You can book online via booking form and pay direct to guide on tour day at pick up
- if you not have local number or whatsapp, kindly write in booking form, what is best way to contacting you.
- For 4 or more persons we provide private 4x4 car. During city sightseeing on tourist spots wherever you want spend
more time, feel free visit. Guide shall give you proper time.
- Full day tour duration is 12 Hours. we will pick you between 7:30 to 07:45 AM. so you can can spend more time
visit around. if you want decide your own time to start tour, we can pick you at your desire time.
- Pick & Drop is include, Anywhere in dubai, sharjah, ajman you are staying or wherever you want us pick you, our Guide shall come to picking and after tour drop back at your location.
- We do pick & drop from dubai airport and cruise terminal dubai port rashid, if you have stopover more then 12 hours and want See UAE, we can arrange tour. share your details in booking form, our teams shall get back you with tour itinerary and details.
People ask query, will we sit in 4x4 car or van from pick up till tour finish?
Answer => No it's not like that, During city sightseeing tour, our guide shall stop and give you proepr time to showing for visit and photography.